How To Track And Trace Your Order
Congratulations on placing your order! To keep an eye on the parcel’s status, we are providing a step-by-step guide to trace your parcel.
* In normal situations, the parcel will arrive Malaysia in 7-14 working days.
* Shipping time table, Shipping method are listed on the SHIPPING information tab on every product page.
* Tracking code and tracking website will be issued within 48 hours from the time of order have been placed.
* If orders are made on weekends or public holidays, the tracking status will be updated on the upcoming working day.
* Shipment delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, public holidays, and factors outside our control.
About the Tracking Number
* Tracking number that starts with 'M' is an advance tracking number.
* The purpose we update advance tracking number is to assist you to secure your sales. As tracking number is required to be updated within the SLA stated, or else the order might get cancelled in marketplaces.
* The actual tracking number will be updated as soon as the parcel is shipped out.
* Sometimes it will take 3-5 working days to reflect the tracking status in COE website after the actual tracking number is generated. ( Only applicable to tracking number starts with '6210' )
Step 1 :Log in into your Kumoten account, at the left panel of your "Dashboard" click "MY ORDERS" and then click "Completed Orders".
Choose the order that you would like to trace. Select the button under “Action” tab.
Step 2 :Scroll down to the bottom, you will find the Shipment History with tracking number. Copy the "Tracking Number".
* Tracking number that starts with "6210" prefix is under SkyNet
* Before arriving in Malaysia, trace the tracking number at COE website.
* Once the parcel arrived SkyNet warehouse, you can continue to track at SkyNet website.
* Tracking number that starts from "GEHK" prefix is under Kerry Express Logistic while last-mile delivery in Malaysia will be handled by Abx Express.
* As you can refer to below images, after customs clearance in Malaysia, you could trace the tracking number from Malaysia ABX Express system.
⇦ Help & Guide Center